Monday, July 9, 2012

Chance Encounters by J. Sterling

Title:  Chance Enounters

Author: J. Sterling

My Rating: 4 Stars

Purchase for Amazon Kindle

 

 

Summary (from Goodreads.com):

Caroline Weber was a normal girl who thought she had her life figured out. After graduating from college in New York, she moved to San Francisco with her boyfriend, Clay. Everything in her life felt perfect. There wasn't anything she would change...

...until she met Jackson Parks.

Is it possible that a chance meeting with a stranger can make you question EVERYTHING you thought you wanted? Caroline tries to carry on with her life as if nothing has changed...but the truth is, nothing can ever be the same.

Chance Encounters is an emotional love story about trusting and following your heart, even when it's leading you down a difficult path.

Sometimes other hearts have to break in order to keep yours intact.

My Review:

I love YA and I love contemporary romance - this book is like getting both in one. It is written in a YA style but the characters are older than your typical YA book. a.k.a This book is right up my alley.

Chance Encounters is about love at first site, it's about wondering if you are with the right person, it is about taking chances, and it is about breaking hearts. I think my favorite line from the book was "Sometimes other hearts have to break in order to keep yours intact."

I have been in a bit of a book slump lately, with it taking me far too long to get through a book. I started this book and finished it within 24 hrs. The story was sweet, emotional, and entertaining - the perfect mix to break my reading slump.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone that loves a love triangle, love at first sight, and a happily ever after. Can't wait to read more from Miss Sterling!

1 comments:

  1. I AM JUST NOW SEEING THIS!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Melissa! :) <3

    ReplyDelete